Who here loves Instagram as much as I do? I spend (probably too much) time on IG everyday and I love to see happy, exciting, encouraging, helpful posts out there that make me feel motivated in life and in business. I carefully curate the list of people I follow so that I always step away from the phone feeling energized and ready to work!
Also, if you want to boost your own Instagram profile, download my FREE 10 Minute Guide here!
Here’s my list of some of the top ladybosses I follow who always bring a smile to my face! Please share your favorite accounts in the comments so I can check them out too!
- jessicadebry – founder of SheClubMonthly, I love how she shows the “real life” side of owning a business and how she grew it while working her regular grind before she quit to run her company full time!
- onechicktravels – full time vanlifer, single lady living her dreams and showing us all another way to do the things you want to do – if its important to you, find a way to make it happen! Her YouTube channel is a constant source of inspiration for me to move into vanlife, so check that out too.
- rooted.in.healing – diagnosed with an autoimmune disease changed her whole life and she’s been tackling each and every piece of it to put it back together and find a new normal. She shares recipes, advice, encouragement and body-image love!
- paulapant – host of the Afford Anything Podcast and YouTube Channel. This awesome lady has built a life where she no longer has to trade time for money and she shares how YOU can too!
- linaescamilla – host of the Business Mastery Series and all-around positive, happy, hard-working woman who dishes out business, marketing and mindset advice like confetti!
- jordanyoungblade – mindset & money coach of Mind, Body, Wallet who keeps it real about what happens when fear takes over your brain and how to move through it to really achieve what you’re looking for in life.
- thefinancialdiet – these ladies have built an awesome company giving great advice to millennials about how to handle money, work, relationships and life, their YouTube channel is filled with educational, inspirational videos about a huge variety of financial topics as well.
- susicruzz – another lady vanlifer who posts inspiring photos of her adventures and videos of exactly how she converted her van – and her lifestyle – into one that she loves!
- denvermobility – this beautiful woman is a personal trainer and Kinetix expert here in the Denver area. She’s so good at what she does and if you can’t work out with her in person, she just launched an online program that you should check out!
- iamsambearfoot – visibility and Instagram specialist, this fabulous lady is always dropping useful content for those of us looking to grow a business ourselves and use social media to do it!
So those are some my favorite accounts to follow and I always get excited when I see a new post or story from them. Come follow me on Instagram and drop me a line with your account so I can follow back!
And don’t forget about my totally FREE guide to really upgrading and enhancing your own Instagram profile – complete with step-by-step pictures and instructions!